Saturday, March 25, 2006

MaryBeth Says...

Hello! I used to have a fashion blog over at xanga, but that is done. I start this new blog for two reaons.

1) I have loved fashion ever since I was born! Also, a lot of my friends beg me to shop with them and help them look good. It's like some sort of gift I have.

2) For my grandmother, MaryBeth, who passed away on Christmas day 2005. She truely loved and was very supportive of me. She was such a wild child! I miss her so very much. This is for her!

There you have it, the beggings of 'MaryBeth Says...'

I hope I will be able to up-date and often and that you will enjoy!

♥ MaryBeth

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Hey there girly! Nice site :) I saw your comment and wanted to let you know I emailed you.

Kristin

10:46 AM, March 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.. GOOD site!

10:47 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home