Sunday, March 26, 2006

What MaryBeth Believes

I would like to make it clear that I am follower of Jesus Christ. I do not expect all my readers to belive as I do. Nor will I push you to become a Christian. However, each of my posts will come from a Christian perspective. This simply means thay I will do my best to not endorse immodest dress. It also means that occasionally I may speack out against retailers that I believe followers of Christ should not purchase from.

I believe that God created beauty and the Christian girls should take joy in beautiful things. Beauty on the inside does come first. Without good character your outward appearance will be worth nothing.

As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion. Proverbs 11:22

With that being said, this blog will talk much more about beauty on the outside.



This post may be expanded or changed at any time.

♥ MaryBeth