Monday, March 27, 2006

Soho Hair Acessories

Soho makes the best hair clips I have ever owned! I put some in my hair in the morning and I don't have to worry about them falling out all day! If you want to wear your hair down but don't like it in your face Soho carries the perfect little flower clips. If you want to wear your hair back in a french twist Soho carries something beautiful for that too! They also have many gorgeous barettes.

I tried some more inexpensive clips but they just keep falling out of my hair. These really stay and are so pretty too! If you are lucky enough to have a Soho store near you I suggest you give them a try!

You should go to a Soho store (really they are kiosks) near you rather than order online. The website does not give you a good idea of what size each item is.

♥ MaryBeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

4:46 PM, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home