Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fashion Scents

Everyone doesn't need a scent. But it's fun to have one, or a few. I don't like scents that are too floral or too citrus ot too much anything! It's got to be the perfect mix. Here are some scents I personally adore.

Chanel No.5 It is the most classic and universally adored scent of all time. The first perfume to really use synthetic floral aldehydes as a good part of the scent. Before synthetics pefume had to be applied very heavily or frequently. Any way, never mind what it made of, it smell good!

Safari This is the scent I currently wear. It is deep and warm yet still feminine. And the bottle is so pretty I couldn't resist! I also like Romance and Blue. Both by by Ralph Lauren.

Love At First Glow The scent I would buy in a hearbeat! I like all the J.Lo scents but this one is the best. It's more innocent and girly. Mostly floral notes with some peach!

A note on scent for guys. I have one real brother and a few more "brothers" who love to wear AXE. You know what I am talking about? Now I love each of these boys dearly and AXE isn't really all that bad. It's just doesn't do anything for me since all my boys wear it, all the time. So, basically what I am getting at, is for the guys, there is a whole world of scents out there just waiting to be worn! So get out there and find one for you. Of course I personally adore the Ralph Lauren Black scent....

A few more imortant notes.
- Don't use a scent to cover up body oder. Take a shower!

- Don't use a bunch of different scents at once time. Just one scented product at a time. (i.e. don't use your favorite lotion, hairspray and perfume all together)

- Don't over do it. A couple spritzes is enough. Really!

Keep Smelling Good!

-MaryBeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, i guess i do need a signature scent. my favourite is cool by ralph lauren, but far too pricey!

5:40 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home