Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Get Into the Swing of Things!

My brother and I have gotten into Swing Dance. It's super fun! In fact, I threw a lovely summer swing party this past saturday. It was so wonferful (even my mom enjoyed it!) I plan on doing the whole thing again sometime! Of course any good girl who wants to swing needs a good dress. DaddyOs.com carries many beautiful retro dresses. I will warn you that most of the models are posed seductively. I personally think most of the dresses in and of themselves are not seductive, just downright cute!

With some dresses it depends on how you carry yourself and act while you are wearing it. I think a lot of these dress could simply be pretty without being sexy depending on your character. Please though, decide for yourself.

♥ MaryBeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home