Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Graphic Tees

Everyone has to wear t-shirts. Why not pick up something a little more interesting than the basic? Here is a collection of shirts I love!


Glamour Girl - Target $11.99

Aren't the little puffed sleeves adorable!?

Here is another cute one from Target also $11.99


Here is nice tee from Urban Outfitters

I love that blue color and the stars too! $24

This next tee is also from Urban Outfitters but not availble any longer. How sad! I actually picked it up for $5 at a sidewalk sale a couple weeks ago! Makes me happy.

I hope they carry some more shirts like this in the future. It's so comfy!


I have also picked up some great tees from Wal-Mart of all places! I couldn't find any of the good ones online though. You'll just have to stop by your local Wal-mart to check them out.

-MaryBeth

2 Comments:

Blogger FashionWhore said...

I love graphics as well.

1:34 PM, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

4:10 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home